Travel to Italy

Hi everyone!
This is my first post and today I’m going to write about which country I would like to visit, which is Italy


Italy is located in in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea, Italy shares open land borders with France, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, San Marino and Vatican City.

From my point of view, a interesting place that you can visit is the Colosseum, in Rome. The construction  started around 70–72 AD and was finished in 80 AD. The arena was used to host spectacular public entertainment events such as gladiator fights, wild animal hunts and public executions from 80 CE to 404 CE.



In Rome also are the Vatican Museums, with over 7 kilometers of art galleries, the Vatican Museums are among the largest in the world. There is so much to see! For example there is a very special staircase that I love. It’s composed of two staircases which allow people to go up and down without crossing each other. This staircase is now intended ONLY as the exit from The Vatican Museums.

Apart from that there is a city named Naples, which is the capital of the Campania region in Southern Italy. This city offers beautiful art works and historic sites as well shops and restaurants. Many favorite Italian foods originated from here such as pizza, spaghetti and parmigiana.  As it is near famous places like the Bay of Naples and Pompeii, Naples presents an ideal place to stay.

I would like to visit Italy because in my opinion there are a lot of beautiful places to visit, to go shopping, do tourism, have a walk etc. Apart from that there’s a lot to do and study about their culture and history, also I love their language which is the italian. I think that it’s a completed country.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts